This is the extended version of the paper under the same title, Matsumura and Matsushima (). We would like to thank two anonymous referees and the editor-in-chief for their constructive and helpful comments. We would also like to thank Masahide Daigo, Kojun Hamada, Akio Kawasaki, Ming Hsin Lin, Toshio Matsuzawa, Kunio Miyashita, Keizo Mizuno, Se-il Mun, Takeshi Nakata, Naoko Nishimura, Hisashi Oi, Kenichi Shoji, Koji Takamiya, Takeshi Yamazaki, Muneki Yokomi, and seminar participants at the Applied Regional Science Conference (ARSC) 2010, the North American Regional Science Council (NARSC) 2011, Niigata University, Shinshu University, and the Japan Society of Transportation Economics for their helpful comments. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from Grant-in-Aid from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture. Needless to say, we are responsible for any remaining errors.
AIRPORT PRIVATIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Japanese Economic Association
Japanese Economic Review
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 431–450, December 2012
How to Cite
MATSUMURA, T. and MATSUSHIMA, N. (2012), AIRPORT PRIVATIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION. Japanese Economic Review, 63: 431–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5876.2012.00584.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!