We thank Gustavo Santos, Leyre Castro, and Anne Theobald for their assistance in editing this manuscript. We also thank Azusa Yokota for her help in collecting the data.
Perception of neon-color spreading in squirrel monkeys1
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© Japanese Psychological Association 2009.
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Divergence of comparative cognitive studies in Japan
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 132–145, September 2009
How to Cite
NAGASAKA, Y., NAKATA, R. and OSADA, Y. (2009), Perception of neon-color spreading in squirrel monkeys. Japanese Psychological Research, 51: 132–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2009.00405.x
Part of the research was supported by the “Open Research Centre” Project for Private Universities: Matching fund subsidy from MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology), 2005–2009.
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- (Received January 28, 2009; accepted May 16, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!