The authors were financially supported by the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (18000090 to M.K.Y. and 21830042 to N.S.), and the Grant for Promotion of Research by Faculty of Humanities, Niigata University (to N.S.).
How do infants utilize radial optic flow for their motor actions?: A review of behavioral and neural studies
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
© Japanese Psychological Association 2010
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Brain mechanisms for integration and interaction of perception, cognition, and action
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 78–90, May 2010
How to Cite
SHIRAI, N. and YAMAGUCHI, M. K. (2010), How do infants utilize radial optic flow for their motor actions?: A review of behavioral and neural studies. Japanese Psychological Research, 52: 78–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2010.00426.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
- (Received July 28, 2009; accepted November 14, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!