This work was supported by a grant from Yoshida Hideo Memorial Foundation to the first author.
The effects of aging on nostalgia in consumers' advertisement processing
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© Japanese Psychological Association 2010
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Cognitive aging, safety, and quality of life
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 150–162, September 2010
How to Cite
KUSUMI, T., MATSUDA, K. and SUGIMORI, E. (2010), The effects of aging on nostalgia in consumers' advertisement processing. Japanese Psychological Research, 52: 150–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2010.00431.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- (Received July 29, 2009; accepted November 14, 2009)
Vol. 53, Issue 1, 109, Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!