Beyond visual experience: Brain activity reflecting sensory experiences implied by the product design
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© Japanese Psychological Association 2011
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Kansei as mental activity: Comprehensive perception, intuitive judgment and the basis of creativity. Editor: Kayo Miura
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 349–360, November 2011
How to Cite
SUNG, Y. S., CHOI, M.-J., KIM, H.-T., LEE, Y.-S. and KIM, C.-Y. (2011), Beyond visual experience: Brain activity reflecting sensory experiences implied by the product design. Japanese Psychological Research, 53: 349–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2011.00484.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- (Received February 22, 2011; accepted May 7, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!