The authors are grateful to the reviewers for helpful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
Goodness of spatial structure in Japanese rock gardens1
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© Japanese Psychological Association 2011
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Kansei as mental activity: Comprehensive perception, intuitive judgment and the basis of creativity. Editor: Kayo Miura
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 391–401, November 2011
How to Cite
MIURA, K., SUKEMIYA, H. and YAMAGUCHI, E. (2011), Goodness of spatial structure in Japanese rock gardens. Japanese Psychological Research, 53: 391–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2011.00496.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Shimizu Corporation and the 21st COE Program at Kyushu University. A part of this research was presented at the International Symposium on EcoTopia Science 2007.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- (Received February 8, 2011; accepted July 2, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!