Effects of the amount of monocular shape information on stereo scaling problem
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© Japanese Psychological Association 2012
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Three Dimensional visual space: Phenomena, Theories, and Applications. Editor: Koichi Shimono & Guest Editor: Atsuki Higashiyama
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 27–37, March 2012
How to Cite
SHIGEMASU, H. and SATO, T. (2012), Effects of the amount of monocular shape information on stereo scaling problem. Japanese Psychological Research, 54: 27–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2011.00509.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- (Received May 6, 2011; accepted November 5, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!