Future time perspective as a motivational variable: Content and extension of future goals affect the quantity and quality of motivation
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© Japanese Psychological Association 2012
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Time perspective in learning, developmental, and interpersonal contexts. Editor: Toshiaki Shirai
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 321–333, September 2012
How to Cite
LENS, W., PAIXÃO, M. P., HERRERA, D. and GROBLER, A. (2012), Future time perspective as a motivational variable: Content and extension of future goals affect the quantity and quality of motivation. Japanese Psychological Research, 54: 321–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2012.00520.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- (Received February 18, 2011; accepted September 6, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!