This research was made possible by a grant from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-PROO).
A longitudinal study on time perspectives: Relations with academic delay of gratification and learning environment1
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© Japanese Psychological Association 2012.
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Time perspective in learning, developmental, and interpersonal contexts. Editor: Toshiaki Shirai
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 241–252, September 2012
How to Cite
PEETSMA, T., SCHUITEMA, J. and VAN DER VEEN, I. (2012), A longitudinal study on time perspectives: Relations with academic delay of gratification and learning environment. Japanese Psychological Research, 54: 241–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2012.00526.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- (Received August 31, 2011; accepted January 21, 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!