The authors would like to thank David Anderson for his helpful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Entrusting dreams to someone else: The influences of autobiographical memory and future time perspectives on abandonment and entrustment of dreams
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© Japanese Psychological Association 2012.
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Time perspective in learning, developmental, and interpersonal contexts. Editor: Toshiaki Shirai
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 285–296, September 2012
How to Cite
ISHINO, Y. and SHIMIZU, H. (2012), Entrusting dreams to someone else: The influences of autobiographical memory and future time perspectives on abandonment and entrustment of dreams. Japanese Psychological Research, 54: 285–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2012.00529.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- (Received September 13, 2011; accepted January 21, 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!