Deep gratitude is expressed to the three paper referees, editors, and the edit secretariat. Gratitude is shown to the following people and student for the investigation data collection. I was supported by many people while conducting the study, especially, Professors Hidekazu Hakoi, Naomi Dodo, and Madoka Ono of Osaka University of Human Sciences and Professor Minoru Wada of Meijo University. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Professor Chizu Ishimoto of Wakayama prefectural advanced level nursing school. In addition, Professor Takashi Kusumi of Kyoto University provided many suggestions and advice on the relationship of sense of responsibility and time perspective. Professor Minoru Wada generously shared many articles and references, in addition to advising on social support. I express my deepest respect and appreciation.
Time perspective and motivation in interpersonal contexts
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© Japanese Psychological Association 2012.
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Time perspective in learning, developmental, and interpersonal contexts. Editor: Toshiaki Shirai
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 297–309, September 2012
How to Cite
KASHIO, M. (2012), Time perspective and motivation in interpersonal contexts. Japanese Psychological Research, 54: 297–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5884.2012.00533.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- (Received June 6, 2011; accepted May 12, 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!