Religio-Biography, Coping, and Meaning-Making Among Persons with HIV/AIDS
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 39–56, March 2006
How to Cite
JACOBSON, C. J., LUCKHAUPT, S. E., DeLANEY, S. and TSEVAT, J. (2006), Religio-Biography, Coping, and Meaning-Making Among Persons with HIV/AIDS. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 45: 39–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2006.00004.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!