What Proportion of Adult Hispanics Are Catholic? A Review of Survey Data and Methodology
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 419–436, September 2006
How to Cite
PERL, P., GREELY, J. Z. and GRAY, M. M. (2006), What Proportion of Adult Hispanics Are Catholic? A Review of Survey Data and Methodology. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 45: 419–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2006.00316.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!