Do Genetic Factors Influence Religious Life? Findings from a Behavior Genetic Analysis of Twin Siblings
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 529–544, December 2008
How to Cite
BRADSHAW, M. and ELLISON, C. G. (2008), Do Genetic Factors Influence Religious Life? Findings from a Behavior Genetic Analysis of Twin Siblings. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 47: 529–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2008.00425.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!