Specialization and Rent Seeking in Moral Enforcement: The Case of Confession
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 443–461, September 2009
How to Cite
Arruñada, B. (2009), Specialization and Rent Seeking in Moral Enforcement: The Case of Confession. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 48: 443–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2009.01459.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!