Market Share and Religious Competition: Do Small Market Share Congregations and Their Leaders Try Harder?
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 629–649, December 2009
How to Cite
Hill, . J. P. and Olson, . D. V. A. (2009), Market Share and Religious Competition: Do Small Market Share Congregations and Their Leaders Try Harder?. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 48: 629–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2009.01470.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!