Religious Change and Stability: Seasonality in Church Attendance from the 1940s to the 2000s
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 388–396, June 2011
How to Cite
Olson, P. J. and Beckworth, D. (2011), Religious Change and Stability: Seasonality in Church Attendance from the 1940s to the 2000s. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 50: 388–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2011.01574.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!