Charisma, Status, and Gender in Groups With and Without Gurus
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 20–41, March 2012
How to Cite
Levi Martin, J., Van Gunten, T. and Zablocki, B. D. (2012), Charisma, Status, and Gender in Groups With and Without Gurus. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 20–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2011.01633.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!