Acknowledgments: The authors thank Katie Axelrod who prepared the data matrices. We also acknowledge Stephen Wieting, the participants of the University of Iowa Theory Workshop, and the anonymous reviewers of the journal for their helpful comments.
The Structure of Religious Environmentalism: Movement Organizations, Interorganizational Networks, and Collective Action
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 266–285, June 2012
How to Cite
Ellingson, S., Woodley, V. A. and Paik, A. (2012), The Structure of Religious Environmentalism: Movement Organizations, Interorganizational Networks, and Collective Action. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 266–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01639.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!