Acknowledgments: The authors express their gratitude to Wendy Cadge and David Cunningham for their support and especially helpful comments on earlier drafts of the article. We would also like to thank the Approaches to Social Research Seminar at Brandies University and the reviewers and JSSR editor, Marie Cornwall, for their valuable suggestions.
Religion and Decisions About Marriage, Residence, Occupation, and Children
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 304–323, June 2012
How to Cite
Sigalow, E., Shain, M. and Bergey, M. R. (2012), Religion and Decisions About Marriage, Residence, Occupation, and Children. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 304–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01641.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!