Acknowledgments: This study was generously supported with a grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. The author is grateful to Brittany Hayes for reading and commenting on earlier drafts of the article. Findings from this study were presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion.
Investigating the Role of Religion-Supported Secular Programs for Explaining Initiation into First Sex
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 324–342, June 2012
How to Cite
Adamczyk, A. (2012), Investigating the Role of Religion-Supported Secular Programs for Explaining Initiation into First Sex. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 324–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01644.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!