Religious Beliefs, Diet, and Physical Activity Among Jewish Adolescents
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 588–597, September 2012
How to Cite
Benjamins, . M. R. (2012), Religious Beliefs, Diet, and Physical Activity Among Jewish Adolescents. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 588–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01658.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!