Acknowledgments: The research was made possible in part by the Chinese Spirituality and Society Program: A Research and Training Initiative, which was generously funded by the John Templeton Foundation. We thank Shengbai Chen, R. J. Leamaster, Miao Li, Jun Lu, Stephen Teiser, Alice Wang, Dingan Wang, Zhenyu Tang, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier drafts of the article. We are grateful to Dr. Yen-zen Tsai for the permission to use the data from the Religious Experience Survey of Taiwan.
Mapping Chinese Folk Religion in Mainland China and Taiwan
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 505–521, September 2012
How to Cite
Yang, F. and Hu, A. (2012), Mapping Chinese Folk Religion in Mainland China and Taiwan. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 505–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01660.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!