Acknowledgments: An initial draft of this article was presented in 2011 at “Comparing Religions: On Theory and Method. A Conference in Honor of Martin Riesebrodt.” I wish to thank the conference organizers Loren Lybarger and Mary Ellen Konieczny for their substantive engagement with this project after the conference as well as the reviewers and editors of JSSR. Their suggestions and help have made this a much stronger article.
Of Prophets and Propaganda: An Exploration of Modern Christian Dispensationalism Using the Work of Martin Riesebrodt
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 468–481, September 2012
How to Cite
Reed, R. (2012), Of Prophets and Propaganda: An Exploration of Modern Christian Dispensationalism Using the Work of Martin Riesebrodt. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 468–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01664.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!