Acknowledgments: An initial draft of this article was presented in 2011 at “Comparing Religions: On Theory and Method. A Conference in Honor of Martin Riesebrodt.” I wish to thank the conference organizers Loren Lybarger and Mary Ellen Konieczny for their substantive engagement with this project after the conference as well as the reviewers and editors of JSSR. Their suggestions and help have made this a much stronger article.
Of Prophets and Propaganda: An Exploration of Modern Christian Dispensationalism Using the Work of Martin Riesebrodt
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 468–481, September 2012
How to Cite
Reed, R. (2012), Of Prophets and Propaganda: An Exploration of Modern Christian Dispensationalism Using the Work of Martin Riesebrodt. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 468–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01664.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!