Acknowledgments: Research for this article was generously funded by faculty grants from the University of Michigan's Office of the Vice President for Research, the University of Michigan's Rackham Graduate School, and the University of Michigan's College of Literature, Science and the Arts, as well as from the American Sociological Association's Fund for the Advancement of the Discipline. I’m grateful to Elizabeth Young for her research assistance on the Québec case. Thanks to the participants in the symposium honoring the scholarship of Martin Riesebrodt at the University of Chicago's Divinity School in January 2011 and especially to Malika Zeghal, Bruce Lincoln, and Wendy Doniger. Finally, I’m especially thankful to Mary Ellen Konieczny, Kelly Chong, Loren Lyberger, and Paul Johnson for their incisive and constructive comments on earlier drafts.
Religion, Religious Tradition, and Nationalism: Jewish Revival in Poland and “Religious Heritage” in Québec
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 442–455, September 2012
How to Cite
Zubrzycki, G. (2012), Religion, Religious Tradition, and Nationalism: Jewish Revival in Poland and “Religious Heritage” in Québec. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 442–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01666.x
Geneviève Zubrzycki, Department of Sociology, University of Michigan, 500 South State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!