Acknowledgments: An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2011 annual meeting of the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion, Milwaukee. We would like to thank Randall Collins, Steven Pfaff, Ross L. Matsueda, Robert Crutchfield, Marion Goldman, James A. Kitts, James K. Wellman, Trey Causey, and Jason Wollschleger for their valuable feedback on earlier drafts.
Religion and the Acceptability of White-Collar Crime: A Cross-National Analysis
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 542–567, September 2012
How to Cite
Corcoran, . K. E., Pettinicchio, D. and Robbins, B. (2012), Religion and the Acceptability of White-Collar Crime: A Cross-National Analysis. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 51: 542–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5906.2012.01669.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!