The Role of Self-Processes in Applied Social Psychology
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 355–389, October 1985
How to Cite
COVINGTON, M. V. (1985), The Role of Self-Processes in Applied Social Psychology. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 15: 355–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5914.1985.tb00060.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!