Is the Future more or less Human? Differing Views of Humanness in the Posthumanism Debate
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © The Executive Management Committee/Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2009
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 247–266, June 2009
How to Cite
WILSON, S. and HASLAM, N. (2009), Is the Future more or less Human? Differing Views of Humanness in the Posthumanism Debate. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 39: 247–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5914.2009.00398.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!