Emotions and Narrative Analysis: A Methodological Approach
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 182–202, June 2011
How to Cite
KLERES, J. (2011), Emotions and Narrative Analysis: A Methodological Approach. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 41: 182–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5914.2010.00451.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!