Shape Shifting Capital: New Management and the Bodily Metaphors of Spiritual Capitalism
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 325–344, September 2012
How to Cite
GONZALEZ, G. (2012), Shape Shifting Capital: New Management and the Bodily Metaphors of Spiritual Capitalism. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 42: 325–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5914.2012.00494.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!