C Bressi, P. Boato: Psychiatric Clinic of Milan University, IRCCS, Ospedale Maggiore, Milan & Italian Centre of Analytical Psychology (CIPA), Milan Institute;
Methodological evolution and clinical application of C.G. Jung's Word Association Experiment: a follow-up study
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 89–108, February 2007
How to Cite
Vezzoli, C., Bressi, C., Tricarico, G. and Boato, P. (2007), Methodological evolution and clinical application of C.G. Jung's Word Association Experiment: a follow-up study. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 52: 89–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2007.00642.x
G. Invernizzi: Psychiatric Clinic of Milan University, IRCCS, Ospedale Maggiore, Milan &
C. Vezzoli, G. Tricarico, U. Visentin, C. Cattaneo: CIPA Milan Institute
This paper was originally given at a workshop at the Journal of Analytical Psychology's 50th Anniversary Conference, St Anne's College, Oxford, April 2005.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!