This is a slightly expanded version of a paper given at a conference held by the British Association of Psychotherapists on 5th and 6th May 2007 entitled ‘The Jungian Self: Theoretical and Clinical Explorations’.
On being, knowing and having a self
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 351–366, June 2008
How to Cite
Colman, W. (2008), On being, knowing and having a self. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 53: 351–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2008.00731.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!