From Ancient Myth to Modern Healing: THEMIS: Goddess of Heart-Soul, Justice and Reconciliation by Donleavy, Pamela & Shearer, Ann
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 283–284, April 2009
How to Cite
Ashton, P. W. (2009), From Ancient Myth to Modern Healing: THEMIS: Goddess of Heart-Soul, Justice and Reconciliation by Donleavy, Pamela & Shearer, Ann. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 54: 283–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2009.01775_2.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!