A reappraisal of classical archetype theory and its implications for theory and practice
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 339–358, June 2009
How to Cite
Merchant, J. (2009), A reappraisal of classical archetype theory and its implications for theory and practice. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 54: 339–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2009.01784.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- [Ms first received September 2008; final version March 2009]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!