‘Is truth an illusion? Psychoanalysis and postmodernism’ by Bell, David
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 589–593, September 2010
How to Cite
Hewison, D. (2010), ‘Is truth an illusion? Psychoanalysis and postmodernism’ by Bell, David. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 55: 589–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2010.01867_2.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!