A survivor's account of sexual exploitation by a Jungian analyst
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
© 2010, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 650–660, November 2010
How to Cite
Jones, S. (2010), A survivor's account of sexual exploitation by a Jungian analyst. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 55: 650–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2010.01874.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
- [Ms first submitted July 2009; final version May 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!