Lacan for Jungians: a response to S. Gullatz
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
© 2010, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 715–721, November 2010
How to Cite
Stebbins, M. (2010), Lacan for Jungians: a response to S. Gullatz. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 55: 715–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2010.01879.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!