Healing the wounds of our fathers: intergenerational trauma, memory, symbolization and narrative
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 607–626, November 2011
How to Cite
Connolly, A. (2011), Healing the wounds of our fathers: intergenerational trauma, memory, symbolization and narrative. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 56: 607–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2011.01936.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!