Self-Agency in Psychotherapy: Attachment, Autonomy and Intimacy by Knox. Jean.
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 712–715, November 2011
How to Cite
Mizen, R. (2011), Self-Agency in Psychotherapy: Attachment, Autonomy and Intimacy by Knox. Jean. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 56: 712–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2011.01942_1.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!