‘To Paint the Portrait of a Bird’: analytic work from the perspective of a ‘developmental’ Jungian
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 40–56, February 2012
How to Cite
Morgan, H. (2012), ‘To Paint the Portrait of a Bird’: analytic work from the perspective of a ‘developmental’ Jungian. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 57: 40–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2011.01950.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- [MS first received March 2010; final version September 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!