A collective unconscious reconsidered: Jung's archetypal imagination in the light of contemporary psychology and social science
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 76–98, February 2012
How to Cite
Hunt, H. T. (2012), A collective unconscious reconsidered: Jung's archetypal imagination in the light of contemporary psychology and social science. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 57: 76–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2011.01952.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- [MS first received December 2010; final version September 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!