C.G. Jung in the Humanities: Taking the Soul's Path. by Rowland, Susan
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 120–121, February 2012
How to Cite
Young Rodgers, P. (2012), C.G. Jung in the Humanities: Taking the Soul's Path. by Rowland, Susan. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 57: 120–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2011.01954_1.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!