Reply to Elizabeth Urban's comments, ‘Transcendent function or group dysfunction?’
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
2012, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 254–257, April 2012
How to Cite
Humphrey, V. and Barmack, B. (2012), Reply to Elizabeth Urban's comments, ‘Transcendent function or group dysfunction?’. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 57: 254–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2011.01965.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!