This is an edited version of the paper that was presented at the JAP May 2011 International Conference in St. Petersburg entitled The Ancestors in Personal, Professional and Social History.
Bearing the unbearable: ancestral transmission through dreams and moving metaphors in the analtyic field
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 576–596, November 2012
How to Cite
Pickering, J. (2012), Bearing the unbearable: ancestral transmission through dreams and moving metaphors in the analtyic field. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 57: 576–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2012.02004.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!