Ego consciousness in the Japanese psyche: culture, myth and disaster
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 52–72, February 2013
How to Cite
Yama, M. (2013), Ego consciousness in the Japanese psyche: culture, myth and disaster. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 52–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5922.2013.02017.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 23330199
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!