Directed Organ Donation: Discrimination or Autonomy?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 41–49, February 2007
How to Cite
PENNINGS, G. (2007), Directed Organ Donation: Discrimination or Autonomy?. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 24: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5930.2007.00370.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!