Remote Weaponry: The Ethical Implications
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2008
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 121–133, May 2008
How to Cite
KILLMISTER, S. (2008), Remote Weaponry: The Ethical Implications. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 25: 121–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5930.2008.00400.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!