Responsibilities of Criminal Justice Officials
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2010
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 123–139, May 2010
How to Cite
BROWNLEE, K. (2010), Responsibilities of Criminal Justice Officials. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 27: 123–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5930.2010.00490.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!