Self-legislation, Respect and the Reconciliation of Minority Claims
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2010
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 14–28, February 2011
How to Cite
CEVA, E. (2011), Self-legislation, Respect and the Reconciliation of Minority Claims. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 28: 14–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5930.2010.00507.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!