Communication as Commodity: Should the Media be on the Market?
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2010
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 65–79, February 2011
How to Cite
CLAASSEN, R. (2011), Communication as Commodity: Should the Media be on the Market?. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 28: 65–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5930.2010.00513.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!